Truck UK continues to provide ‘in-house’ driver training to retained client operators, but during the run up to the second ‘acquired rights’ cut-off date of 9th September 2019 we are also providing ‘open-to-all’ courses at least once a month from the training rooms at Walter Day & Sons near Thurlby, Bourne in Lincolnshire.
The range of approved courses on offer means that no one needs to attend the same course more than once, even if they haven’t undertaken any Driver CPC courses since 10th September 2014.
Course dates are as follows:
- Saturday 16th February 2019 – Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) – Fully booked
- Saturday 16th March 2019 – Drivers’ hours and working time / maintenance standards and safe loading – Fully booked
- Saturday 27th April 2019 – Vocational driver basic training – five places available
- Saturday 11th May 2019 – Manual handling, working at height and fire safety – eight places available
- Saturday 22nd June 2019 – Drivers’ hours & record keeping / vehicle maintenance and safe loading – ten places available
- Saturday 29th June 2019 – Health & safety for professional drivers – ten places available
- Saturday 13th July 2019 – Vocational driver basic training – fifteen places available
- Saturday 3rd August 2019 – Manual handling, working at height and fire safety – twelve places available
- Saturday 10th August 2019 – Drivers’ hours & record keeping / vehicle maintenance and safe loading – twelve places available
- Saturday 17th August 2019 – Vocational driver basic training – twelve places available
- Saturday 31st August 2019 – Health & safety for professional drivers / Anger management and meditation – sixteen places available
Cost of attendance is a total of £75.00, that includes £11.21 VAT and £8.75 DVSA Registration. Refreshments throughout the day and a full hot lunch are included in the above fee. Payment is required at least seven days before the course date, when a paid invoice will be provided, along with directions and the training day timings.
To find out more or book spaces please ring 01832 274762 between 09.00 and 16.00 Monday to Friday, or e-mail: email@example.com anytime with your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.